Craig McCullough Mobility Specialist wrote:

Not a unit we buy back

My response:

Maybe depreciation is partly due to the difficulty of changing the batteries without ​damaging the plastic enclosure, or that the batteries would fail in the first place when the small adaptor was removed from the wall plug. It worked well enough, looks almost hand made including the plastic cable ties securing the failed batteries. My tenant has not had the courage to use it three times in eleven years. In mint condition, the vendor has no advice on selling or giving it away except that they could uninstall it at a price.

I did not ask. I had previously been quoted about $500 minimum for a technician visit from the Acorn New Jersey office.

This person wrote the review because of good quality at Acorn Stairlifts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Acorn Stairlifts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Acorn Stairlifts and acorn stairlifts customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Acorn Stairlifts?

Comments